Summary: Whether you are self-employed users or working professionals, you need to use email for your work-related communications. Email solutions like iCloud provide an easy-to-use and tailor-made solution to manage information. But occasionally, there are possibilities of data loss as well while managing iCloud inboxes online.
In this article, we will describe the step-by-step guide to backup iCloud mail to PCs. You can find the working steps to move or copy email from iCloud to your Mac. It also includes the safe and risk-free SysInfo iCloud Email Backup Tool that allows users to download iCloud emails to the computer. First, let’s know about iCloud.
What is iCloud Mail?
iCloud Mail is a free and safe professional email address for Apple users. It provides up to free 5GB of storage space for emails, documents, and other data stored in the cloud. Further, you can also use it to send large attachment files. Its interface is clean to use and provides no ads policy.
Need to Backup iCloud Mail to PC
These are some possible reasons that lead to saving iCloud mailbox emails on PC.
- If you talk about the security of iCloud Mail: it is encrypted with SSL, but data stored on IMAP mail servers is not encrypted. Therefore, users want to backup iCloud mails to minimize the possibilities of data in the future.
- iCloud mail only grants all of its features if you have an Apple ID. But, If you want to access your inbox data on any other email clients or locally, it will not work properly. So backup iCloud mails and work with ease.
- iCloud Mail provides only 5GB of storage space to manage mailboxes, thus saving iCloud emails on your PC, you can free up the iCloud account space.
- However, just like any digital data, iCloud mailbox data is also vulnerable to various threats. Thus, taking a routine backup is an effective way to keep the mailboxes secure.
But do you know how to backup iCloud email on a PC? Now, let’s check out the working steps of the manual solution to download emails locally on the computer.
How to Backup iCloud Mail to PC?
Well, there is no direct method to backup iCloud emails on Windows PC. Thus we suggest you opt for SysInfo iCloud Email Backup Tool and download the bulk of iCloud emails on your PC. However, if you are a Mac user, you can use the below-mentioned steps to Move or copy email from iCloud to your Mac.
Steps to Backup Email from iCloud to your macOS
Saving your iCloud mailbox emails on PC can be helpful when your iCloud mailbox is full of storage or you need to reduce the storage space you are using and transfer emails. Follow the steps below to backup iCloud email on your Mac.
- Open iCloud Mail, and opt for Mailbox >> New Mailbox.
- You will find a new dialog box. Here, select My Mac from the Location pop-up menu and assign the name of the new mailbox. Click Ok.
- Now, choose the iCloud inbox from the list of mailboxes, and select the message you want to backup.
- To back up the emails, drag & drop the message you selected to your new mailbox. You can also opt for message >> Move to >> your new mailbox.
Note:- If you need to backup your entire iCloud mailbox data, including every message and folder in the mailbox. Perform the below steps
- Now, select your iCloud inbox from the list of mailboxes in the sidebar.
- Then choose Mailbox >> Export Mailbox.
- Here, locate a destination folder for the same. Now, mbox archive, then click Choose to download it.
Backup iCloud Emails on Your Windows PC Using Professional Software
The software is an ideal and efficient solution to backup iCloud emails on your PCs without data loss. It allows you to move or copy multiple emails on PC in PDF, DOC, DOCX, PST, EML, MBOX, CSV, and other file formats. Further, you can also migrate iCloud emails to 15+ email clients like Gmail, Office 365, Thunderbird, AOL, Zoho Mail, HostGator, Live Exchange, etc.
Steps to Backup iCloud mail to PC
- Download and install the SysInfo iCloud Email Backup Software and run it as administrator.
- Enter the iCloud email address and third-party app password to Sign In.
- The software displays the tree structure containing mailbox folders.
- Select the folders from the preview panel and click on the Next button.
- Now, choose Saving format from the drop-down list. (Selected Format is EML)
- Choose the required features of the tool as per your requirements.
- Here, you can also assign the name of the resultant folder.
- Select the Path To Save button and locate the saving location.
- Click on the Convert button to start the backup process of iCloud emails into EML format.
- In addition, you can also download the report of the process.
Why Choose Us?
- Safe, secure, and 100% reliable utility to backup iCloud emails on PCs.
- Allows bulk conversion of iCloud mailbox emails into desired saving options.
- Option to remove Duplicate mail based on To, From, Bcc, Body, Subject.
- Preserve the folders hierarchy of the selected mailbox folders.
- Offer feature to free up the iCloud account server space.
- You can also skip the previously migrated emails of the chosen folders.
- Facility to migrate or backup emails without their attachments files.
- Feature to set Backup schedule of iCloud emails on a Daily, Monthly, Weekly basis.
- It enables users to separate the emails between a specific date range.
- The Software is compatible with all the major versions of Windows OS.
Backing up the iCloud emails on your PC is great and efficient to secure your mailbox data. But it is necessary to take regular backups of your iCloud mailboxes. SysInfo iCloud Email Backup Software is a top-notch way for you to take the backup of iCloud mail to PC timely without any hassle.