Summary:- With a subscription to Microsoft 365, you can get the latest Office apps, like OneDrive, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Moreover, as the new features of Microsoft 365 are available, they will get rolled out over a while to all subscribers. It does not mean that all the customers will receive the new features right away, but you can wait for them to come to your system soon. Updates also depend upon your organization’s settings. And due to these scenarios, some users want to transfer files from OneDrive to Google Drive free or with OneDrive migration tool.
This guide helps you prepare to migrate from OneDrive Account for Business/ Personal to OneDrive in Microsoft 365, Google Drive, or any other drive. Here, we will discuss the best features of the OneDrive Migration Tool and its advantages, allowing users to perform Form/to OneDrive Account data conversion efficiently.
Why Do Users Need OneDrive Migration Software?
Here are some advantages of the OneDrive Migration Tool that insist users use this utility:
- Using this software, you can transfer data from one OneDrive account into another OneDrive account.
- To free up the storage space of a specific OneDrive account, you can backup it locally with the help of this software.
- Also, one can want to migrate PDF files only from the OneDrive account data into any other Drive.
- As Google provides 15 GB of free space to store data, users want to migrate data from OneDrive for Business to Google Drive.
- You can also drop the duplicate files of the OneDrive Account by using the OneDrive Migration Utility.
Top 5 Features to Look for in a SysInfo OneDrive migration Tool
SysInfo OneDrive Migration Software is an efficient and safe utility to migrate OneDrive Account for Business data into another OneDrive account. It allows their users to transfer account data like files, images, videos, Gifs, etc., from the OneDrive Account to OneDrive for Business/Personal. Further, it includes the saving Drive options like Google Drive and Local Drive(system).
Why Choose SysInfo OneDrive to Google Drive Migration Tool?
Best Software to transfer OneDrive account data into another OneDrive Account.
It allows users to perform OneDrive for Business to OneDrive for Business/Personal data migration.
- Have an option to filter OneDrive Account data based on Modified and Created Date.
- Option to allow duplicate items for the migration process.
- One can also transfer emails based on the extension of files.
- Migrate Microsoft OneDrive Account data into Google Drive account.
- It also enables you to download the emails on a local drive(system).
- Perform the migration of OneDrive account data with 100% data accuracy.
- Ideal with all the versions of Windows OS like 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, etc.
How Does OneDrive Migration Utility Work?
Follow the steps below to perform the OneDrive Migration into another OneDrive account:
- Start the SysInfo OneDrive Migration Tool as an administrator.
- Choose the Log & Temp path and click on the Next button to proceed further.
- The software displays you a pop-up for user authentication and clicks Ok.
- Go to the Microsoft Website and do the needful requirement.
- Check the folders from the tree and preview the folder details too.
- Now, select the destination drive from the drop-down list. (OneDrive/ Google Drive/Local Drive)
- Do the needful authentication for the same.
- Select the folder in which you want to migrate the data and click Next.
- Enter the name of the output folder and click Ok.
- In another wizard, you will find that the uploading process of OneDrive files gets started.
- Click on the OneDrive migration toolto save the report of the process.
In this blog, we discussed the different features of the OneDrive Migration Tool and their multiple benefits. In addition, learn the working steps of software; that allows users to migrate OneDrive account data into another OneDrive Account, Google Drive, and Local Drive. To evaluate the performance and work of the tool, you can use the demo version of the utility. It enables you to migrate file sizes less than 20 MB in size.