Have you ever encountered an Outlook email error while working with Outlook? If yes, this blog is going to help you the most. Here, we’re going to explain all the Outlook Email Error Codes with their solutions. Just follow this blog to the end of it.
Microsoft Outlook is a popular email client application work to send and receive email messages globally. It has various features including creating meetings, appointments, tasks, notes, and much more. But there are many common Outlook errors that cause Outlook application to respond.
List of Common Microsoft Outlook Error Messages & Codes
- Microsoft Outlook data file cannot be accessed – Error code 0x8004010F
- Outlook 2016 Error – The operation failed, an object could not be found / Object not found
- Task reported Microsoft Outlook error code 0x8004210a
- MS Outlook sending and receiving reported error code 0x800CCC80
- MS Outlook Error code 8 – Outlook is unable to connect to the proxy server
Solutions for Solving Outlook Email Error Messages
There are many Outlook Email Error Codes are given below with the reason for its occurrence and solutions to solve them.
Error Code 1: “Outlook data file cannot be accessed (error 8004010F)”
Reason and their respective solutions are given below:
Reason 1: This error occurs when emails are store to the incorrect Location
Solution: When you are using multiple email account simultaneously then there may be chances of saving the Outlook emails into the wrong location. This results in the occurrence of the above Outlook error. To solve it, follow these steps below:
- Initially, delete the Outlook data files from Account Settings.
- Go to the Data files list & again add them back.
Reason 2: When Outlook Profile is not Configured correctly
Solution: To solve it, make a new Outlook profile and then add your all existing data files into the new Outlook profile.
Error code 2: Outlook 2016 Error – The operation failed, an object could not be found / Object not found
When a user sends an email from Outlook applications then sometimes this Microsoft Outlook email error message will occur. Below we will tell about reasons for this error.
Reason 1: Due to corruption in Outlook Profile
Solution: Follow these below steps:
- Initially visit Windows Control Panel >> Mail >> Mail Setup option.
- Hit on the Show Profiles >> Add button.
- Make a new Outlook profile >>add your email account to it.
- Login to the new Outlook profile and again send the message.
Reason 2: When an automatic SMTP Settings not working correctly
Solution: By configuring outgoing SMTP server in MS Outlook, you can solve it manually.
Error Code 3: Task reported Microsoft Outlook error code 0x8004210a
Reason: The main reason is a slow Mail Server Connection
Solution: To solve it, increase your email server timeout duration. Follow the steps below:
- Go to Outlook File >> Account Settings option.
- Make a Double-click on the email account that generates this error.
- Hit on the More Settings>> Advanced option.
- At las, increase your server timeouts duration.
Error Code 4: MS Outlook sending and receiving reported error code 0x800CCC80
Reason: This error code occurs due to wrong Outgoing Mail Server Settings
- Go to the Outlook File >> Account Settings.
- Hit on your email account >> More Settings >> Outlook Server.
- Press the checkbox next to the option “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication”.
- Hit on the “Log on to incoming server before sending mail” option to solve this Microsoft Outlook email error code and message.
Error Code 5: Outlook PST data file damage and corruption issues
Reason 1: When Windows Root Certificates becomes Outdated
Solution: To solve it, open the Windows Update and browse for the updates to the Root Certificates list. Then mark all these updates and start installing them on your computer system.
Reason 2: When Using Self-Signed Certificates
Solution: By default, the self-signed certificates are added to the Intermediate Certification Authorities. This can be the cause of the error. If this is the reason then to solve it remove it and import it into the trusted authorities list.
These are the 5 common Outlook Email Error Codes with their reasons and solutions.
If in any case, these manual techniques don’t work then here is the direct professional solution for you. Use PST Repair utility to quickly repair PST files and all types of Outlook errors. Most of the time Microsoft Outlook error message occurs due to corruption in the Outlook PST file. Then using this tool, you will get your Outlook error solved instantly.
We have provided here all 5 common Outlook email error messages with their reasons and solutions to fix them. At last, we have defined a professional tool that will direct fix all kinds of Outlook errors.