Microsoft 365 is a combination of premium applications that capable to manage the productivity and collaboration of the program. On the other hand, it allows users to work remotely because Office 365 is a cloud-based service. However, most of the users ask the query “How to archive emails in Outlook 365”. Before going on that let’s know some basics.
How can you check the size of the Mailbox folder in Mac?
Users do not have any special facility to check the size of the mailbox folder. In Outlook for Mac have to do it separately for each folder.
To do so, right-click the folder, choose Folder Properties, Moreover go to the Storage tab on the Folder Properties dialogue box. At last, you can check the size of the folder as well as the sizes of its subfolders.
This is the way by which we will able to check the size of the mailbox folder. Furthermore shifting towards “how to archive emails in Outlook”.
There are two approaches to solve the query “how to archive emails in Outlook 365”.
- Manual Method
- Professional Method.
Manual Method to archive Outlook folder mac
This method will help you to archive the outlook folder on mac. Follow the instructions to do so:
- First, begin by determining one or more messages to archive.
- From the top ribbon, choose Archive.
- Hit on Continue on the prompt. (This will allow you to create a new archive folder).
- Besides, to establish archiving rules go to Tools and consider Rules, moreover select Edit Rules.
- Then choose Exchange from the left menu pane, then tap on ‘+’ to add a new rule.
- Specify a Rule name and define the required conditions. Then hit on OK to save the rule.
- To implement the rule to a folder, select all its elements, and tap Message > Rules > Apply > Select Rule.
These are the steps for “how to archive emails in Outlook 365”.
The professional method is named Office365 Backup for Mac. This tool is developed with a simplified way to protect data from external threats by archiving Emails in Office 365. The tool comes with different features that help to take the backup quite easily. The tool imports PST files to Office 365 for restoring the data back.
Attributes of the Professional method
This software for Mac OS enables users to save mailboxes of Microsoft O365 to the local computer. Applying this tool, users can backup emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, generals, folders, etc.
- It is capable to import Office 365 data to PST and Outlook PST to Office 365.
- Archive mailbox data including all elements.
- Enables you to import PST files to O365 for restoring the data.
- Develops with an option to choose specific mailbox folders.
- Can export O365 mailbox to Gmail, Yahoo, Zimbra, Thunderbird, and IMAP easily.
These are the attributes of the professional method which help you in “how to archive emails in Outlook 365”.
Working of Tool
Let’s have a look at the working of the tool to solve the query How to backup Outlook emails on Mac.
- First, launch the tool and select Office 365 backup.
- Login with Office 365 credentials.
- Choose the folder to save and select the saving format.
- Provide the other required details and Tap on Apply.
- Finally, after some time all the data is backup up and store as per desire location.
In this write-up, we have solved your query “how to archive emails in Outlook 365” using two different methods. What are Expert and Manual process? We have suggested a tool that assists you to perform such a task in a hassle-free way. Users can even try the manual solution if technical expertise.