Summary:- Microsoft announced Office 365 in the year 2010. It is a web-based email client most corporate and professional users work on it. On the other hand, small and mini business organizations work with Zoho mail. Besides this, Zoho Mail has some limitations that insist users to switch on any other reliable email client like Office 365. In this blog, we will discuss the ways to migrate Zoho email to Office 365 mailbox but before that, check out some interesting facts about Zoho Mail.
What is Zoho Mail?
Zoho Corporation is an Indian MNC develop in 1996. It has more than 50 million users and achieved great success in the market of small companies. As you know, Zoho Email offers some advanced features to their users, such as customized email addresses, mail filters, Spam filters, eDiscovery functions, and many more.
Why Move Mailbox Data From Zoho Mail to Office 365?
Microsoft offers an Online Office suite Office 365. It is widely used in Corporate sectors and can be used for personal use as well. It provides some inbuilt suites of applications to their users like Outlook for email management, OneDrive for cloud storage, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, and various others.
Advantages of Office 365 over Zoho Mail
- It offers whole package for all your organization’s needs, whereas Zoho email is limited to Email functions only.
- Office 365 offers more security to their data over large-scale operations in comparison to Zoho Mail.
- Subscription plans of Office 365 are categorized for different points of use.
- Office 365 is better for users working on MNCs on a large scale.
These are the crucial advantages of Office 365 over Zoho Mail. Now, move forward to find out the methods for Migrating Zoho Mail to Office 365.
Methods to Migrate Zoho Email to Office 365
There are two best methods to migrate your Zoho Mail to Office 365. Steps are easy-to-perform and move data with 100% accuracy.
- Migrate Zoho emails to Office 365 Manually
- Transfer Zoho email to Office 365 Professionally
Move Zoho Mailbox Emails to Outlook 365
There is certainly one method to transfer your emails manually which has limtation to a single user at a time. You need some technical knowledge to perform these steps.
- Login to Zoho Mail and open your Mailbox.
- Click on the settings icon in the top right corner.
- Now, Tap on Mail and choose Import/Export Emails.
- Select your filters and Hit Export.
- Then, Open your Downloaded .eml file by right click and open with Outlook.
- You have successfully completed your task.
Along with the manual method here comes the expert solution to instantly Migrate Zoho emails into your office 365.
Expert Solution to Migrate Zoho Email to Office 365
This method tells you about Zoho Mail to Office 365 Migration Tool which is introduce by Sysinfo Tools. This software helps you for forward Zoho mails to Gmail, Yahoo, Thunderbird and various other email clients and file formats such as PST, MBOX, EML, MSG, etc.
Step by Step Guide to Forward Zoho Emails into Office 365 Account
- Download,Install and Run the software as Administrator
- After opening the tool, enter your username and third party app password.
- Tap sign in.
- Now, Select your preferred option from the left corner and click Next.
- Pick Office 365 from the drop down menu
- Login with your credentials and click Sign in.
- Here, tick the inbuilt features you want to use in the process like Remove duplicate mail, maintain folder hierarchy, free up server space, etc.
- Mail filter migrate only those emails whose date is being selected and use custom folder name to give a custom name to your folder.
- Click convert to Migrate all your Zoho mail to Office 365
- Tap on OK and download the report to save the report of the process.
In this Blog, We enlightened you about Zoho Mail and Office 365 and their features. The methods to Migrate Zoho email to Office 365 manually and a professional way which was time-saving and easily migrate your Zoho emails into Office 365 account.