This guide suggests the profound way to backup IMAP emails effortlessly using a renown professional utility. Most importantly the tool we are going to describe here is IMAP Backup Tool. Moreover, we will mention how it works procedure along with the tool key features to substantiate acknowledgement. The basic details of the IMAP protocol are mentioned further.
The Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP) is a mail protocol utilized for viewing to email on a local mail server with the help of renown mail client. IMAP and POP3 are the two most regularly utilized Internet mail protocols used for recovering messages. The two protocols are upheld by all advanced webmail clients and supportive mail servers.
Next, we will discuss why backing up IMAP emails is necessary.
Why IMAP Backup Restore Tool is required?
- http://mococo.org/about Creating IMAP Backup Locally
Rather than downloading IMAP files locally, all the IMAP messages get store with the title and automatically get accumulates when you open up the mail. To back up these files locally and to open IMAP messages can be done using Sysinfo IMAP Backup Tool. Moreover, you can backup IMAP messages in file formats such as MBOX, MSG, PST, EML, EMLX, PDF, and many other renown file formats.
- Exporting IMAP Emails to Live Exchange
To store all your IMAP messages on Live Exchange, you can simply migrate the inbox files to the Live Exchange account. This software lets you export all the IMAP mailbox items such as drafts, inbox, sent, and so forth to your Live Exchange profile. You must provide an IMAP client name, IMAP Host, Port No, secret word, etc. while signing in.
- Saving IMAP Emails as CSV
Contacts assume a significant job with regards to consistent communication. For migrating your IMAP email contacts to other significant mail clients, you do need to import them in CSV file format. As the majority of the mail clients give an option to convert contacts from CSV format. Sysinfo IMAP Mail Backup software, therefore, allows you to download IMAP contacts in CSV format.
Backup IMAP Emails using IMAP Backup Restore Tool:
The backup tool is indeed extraordinary for backing up IMAP emails 100% securely at the desired location. Moreover, it tracks the data integrity and maintains the folder hierarchy throughout the process. To know more about this astonishing tool. Below-mentioned is the key features of the utility following next to the working of the tool.
Features of the IMAP Backup Wizard:
- Straightforwardly restores all IMAP messages along with attachment files on the computer.
- Saves IMAP email messages into PST, MBOX, EML, TIFF, JPG, PDF, EMLX,DOCM, DOC, OST, MSG,PNG, etc. file extension.
- Restores IMAP emails profoundly on internal storage drive or external storage drive without data alteration.
- Deliberately migrates IMAP emails to multiple webmail clients such as Gmail, Yahoo, Live Exchange, Hotmail, Thunderbird, Office 365, etc.
- Export batch IMAP emails to desired file formats in a single attempt.
- Transfer contacts from IMAP to CSV format to promote effortless migration.
- Pull out selective IMAP emails from thousands with the help of date range filter feature.
- Maintains data integrity and folders in an undivided hierarchical structure.
- A direct and intellectual interface for swift backup and restore process.
Instructions to backup IMAP emails using IMAP Backup Tool:
- First, begin the SysInfo IMAP Mail Backup Tool on your PC.
- Secondly, login to your IMAP profile with the help of a valid username and password.
- Thirdly, choose out the IMAP files or folders to export them into different formats and then press the Next button.
- Now, opt for a file saving format as per your requirement. Then, hit the date range filter to abide the unimportant IMAP emails.
- Next, tap “path to save” button to download the resultant file at the desired location. Then, tap the “Convert” button to shift the required IMAP files or folders at the user-defined location.
- In the end, one can save the report by tapping the download report button. Exit the utility by tapping the ‘Yes’ button on the confirmation notification.
Summing It Up:
Above, we have mentioned the why backup IMAP email is necessary, the deep introduction of the tool along with its operating procedure. Although, one can also use the manual approach to backup IMAP emails. But, usually, it is better to backup IMAP emails using a professional utility which promotes no data modification throughout.