How to Convert PST to CSV Manually – Easy Reliable Tricks
Are you looking for a way to convert PST to CSV? Then you are on the right blog. Here we will talk about the methods to Convert PST Files to CSV. Also, we will discuss a trustworthy utility named Sysinfo PST Converter
Tool to perform this conversion.
As we know that PST format is used to store emails, calendars, tasks, events, contacts, and all other personal data related to Outlook. At the same time, a CSV file is a plain file, including a list of data. It can be accessed in any program (spreadsheet, Google Drive, Open Office, MS Excel, etc.).
Standard queries that our support team receives i.e.
- How can I export contacts from PST to CSV directly?
- What is the most comfortable way to export PST to CSV file?
- Where can I get the most reliable PST to CSV Converter Tool?
So, let’s consider the best method to convert PST to CSV directly.
Steps to Convert PST Files to CSV Using Outlook
1. First, Open Microsoft Outlook
on your computer or Laptop.
2. Now, tap on the File
tab then hit on the Open
option and choose Import from the list
3. After that, the Import and Export Wizard
4. Here, select Export to a file
from the list and tap on the Next
5. Now, choose Comma Separated Values
(Windows) from the list and hit on the Next
button to proceed.
6. Choose the Folder type
you need to convert and hit on the Next
7. Select the desired location
and click on the Next
8. At last, tap on the Finish
9. Finally! If you successfully follow the above steps then,
Beside this, It has some drawbacks:
These steps cannot convert corrupted PST to CSV.
- It is a time-taking process.
- Need Outlook to make it work.
- Incompetent to protect On-Disk hierarchy.
- Attachments will not be stored within these steps.
Do not worry about these limitations. There is another way to overcome these limitations and easily able to convert PST to CSV online.
So, here we have come up with the most reliable and compatible solution, i.e. Sysinfo PST Converter.
Using this tool, even a non-technical person can also convert PST files to CSV and other different formats.
How To Export PST Data to CSV File Format without any Limitation?
To do so, follow the below-mentioned procedure:
1. Download and launch the Sysinfo PST Converter Tool.
2. Choose a Single or Multiple file/folder
as per your requirement. Then tap Next
3. Here, select
the files from the Tree,
and you can preview them
before converting, and click on Next.
4. Now, select the CSV format
from the drop-down list
to convert the PST files.
5. Check for “Remove Duplicate Mails”
if you want to remove duplicate emails.
6. You can select the files based on the date range
by applying the Date & Task Filter feature.
7. In this step,
enter a name to the converted folder by the Custom Folder Name feature.
8. At last, indicate a path to store
the converted files. Hit on the Convert
button to begin the conversion.
9. Successfully your converted PST file
will get saved in CSV file format.
- Convert PST to MBOX, CSV, MHT, TXT, PDF, EML, EMLX, HTML, MHTML, AOL.
- Users can move PST files into DOCM, TXT, and DOC-type document formats.
- Users don’t need Outlook installed on their system to convert PST to CSV.
- Equipped with an option of a Date range filter for filtering Outlook emails based on the specified date range.
- Single and Multiple modes for exporting single or multiple PST files.
- Import PST to Gmail, Thunderbird, Office 365, Opera Mail, Yahoo, Live Exchange, IMAP, and Hotmail Online.
I have manifested two different approaches to convert PST to CSV. As the first method have some limitations (mentioned above), so to avoid those limitations, I strongly recommend the second method using PST File Converter to export PST contacts to CSV.
Thanks for reading the Blog! Feel Free to reach us for any query; we are always here to help you!