Summary: Undoubtedly, Gmail has a massive user base of over 4 billion active users. And the narrative behind this number is the Gmail Service since today’s phones are Android and IOS, our notebooks are notepads, official messages are emails, the calendar is Google Calendar, informal messages are chats, clocks are digital watches and alarm clocks, and the list goes on. So first, we needed Gmail to do all activities since it synchronizes all apps. Gmail is a messaging app, and now most apps are connected to Gmail, so we can say that it is the backbone of any Android device. So, it is better to keep a backup or download all emails from Gmail. You can export Gmail emails to PDF, another account, folders, etc. You should have a backup of these Gmail emails. So that you can retrieve it if your data is mishandled or mistreated because now this (Gmail) is one of your data sources.
You can perform these tasks by yourself or with the help of the Sysinfo Gmail backup Tool because Gmail is not only a messaging app but a key to your whole life savings and works as a backbone for your devices. We can feel the wrath of losing data. So, it is highly recommended to secure your data with a reliable and authentic tool.
Reasons to Export All Emails from Gmail
There may not be any certain reason for migration. Sometimes users also want to migrate to keep their valuable belongings safe. We can’t say that your data is not safe in Gmail. It is one of the finest lockers where your data is completely secure, but sometimes the conditions become unfavorable for you, like:
Changing current job.
Wish to transition from the existing Gmail.
Gmail is interlinked with another Gmail account.
Not satisfied with the services provided by Gmail.
Looking for additional features in Gmail.
Wants to synchronize Gmail personal account with Professional account, and many more.
Ways to Download all Emails from Gmail
Just above, we have discussed some reasons to migrate from Gmail (existing account). But you should keep your data safe anyhow. So, to give you the best alternatives to secure your data, they are described below. You can select any of them based on your availability. You can also check the blog to export Gmail Email To Thunderbird, here.
Process 1: Export Gmail Emails to another Gmail account
You may think that if I need to migrate to the same email client, why should I entangle myself in this mess? So, here it is to answer your query. Sometimes we use Gmail personally, but when we try to add another Gmail account (professionally), we need to switch accounts, and we may miss notification of any Gmail account. So, in this case, we can export Gmail emails to another Gmail account. So, to proceed with this idea, follow these steps:
1. Open your Gmail account > click the Gear icon > go to Settings.
2. Select Accounts and Imports > Import Mail and Contacts on the next wizard.
3. Now a screen pops up. Enter your Gmail address
4. After successful authentication,start importing mail and contacts.
Process 2: Download all of your Gmail emails to your computer.
Google allows you to download all your emails to your existing computer. So that you can fetch your data when you need it in the future. Follow these simple steps:
1. Open Gmail and open a single mail.
2. Go for 3 dots > Right Click > Download messages.
3. The resultant file is downloaded in EML file format.
Process 3: Export Gmail emails to PDF
It is one of the best methods to keep a backup of your data. If opting for this alternative, follow the steps to convert Gmail email to PDF:
1. Log in to your Gmail account.
2. Select email > 3 dots (present on the right)
3. Go for the Print Option.
4. Select your email’s destination > Save as PDF.
5. A new tab opens, where you have to assign the name and destination path.
6. Finally, click on the Save button to download your Gmail email.
Process 4: Save Gmail Email using Import and Export
This process works in two ways. In the first part, you will configure Gmail in Outlook. After configuration, Export all Gmail emails to PST via Import/Export.
Part 1: Configure a Gmail account with Outlook
1. Open Outlook and select File.
2. Go to Add Account.
3. Enter your Gmail ID and connect.
4. Enter password (third-party app) > Done.
5. Configure your Gmail account.
Part 2: Exporting PST Files Locally
1. Launch Outlook > File > Add Account > Import/Export.
2. A Wizard appears. Select Export to a file > Next.
3. Select Outlook Data File (.pst) > Next
4. The next wizard allows you to choose files or folders > Next
5. Assign a name and choose the destination for your folder > Finish.
Process 5: By Google Takeout
Google Takeout Synonyms Download, Your Data, is a project by Google. which allows you to export your Google products’ data, such as Gmail and YouTube, to a downloadable archive file. Then, you can proceed with the alternate as instructed.
Active Gmail Account
Gmail Account Password
Verification via the mobile phone number
Steps to download the entire Gmail inbox
1. Log into Gmail and confirm your password; otherwise, sign up.
2. Go to the profile icon (present on your right hand on the screen) and click on Manage your Google Account.
3. Then the screen will bring you to the next page. Here, choose Data and Security. Scroll down the page and search. Download or delete your data.
4. Select “Download your data.”
5. The next page shows up like this. Here, click “Deselect all.”
6. Here you get a new page that asks you to select your data. Scroll down the page and search Gmail or any other app (if required), and select All Mail Data includes.
7. On the next screen, choose the specific label that you want to export as shown, then OK.
8. Click Next (after scrolling).
9. After selecting data to include, choose the file type, frequency, and destination, and click Start Export.
10. Finally, your data is ready to export, and you will receive a message like this. You can also Save Gmail emails to a Folder.
What’s the next step if you fail to execute the above methods?
Truly, no one wants to lose data, especially when your data is from Gmail because all your apps and emails are directly linked to your Gmail account and sometimes passwords also. You can’t risk mortgaging it. In this case, we advise you to go to the Professional Master Sysinfo Gmail backup Tool. It not only teaches you how to download all emails from Gmail, but it also enables you to download all Gmail emails to your computer in various file formats and email clients. You can easily operate this software by following these simple steps:
Start the software and run it as an administrator.
Sign in with the required credentials.
Choose the file/s/folder/s to download.
Choose the saving format as PDF from the drop-down list.
You can choose features like removing duplicate emails, Mail Filter, etc. (as per requirement)
Select the saving path for the resultant folder using the Path To Save button.
Click on the Convert button to download Gmail Emails as PDFs.
Finally, download the process report.
In the above write-up, we have explained the method to download all emails from Gmail manually and with a professional approach. It’s up to you which method you want to opt for, But there is a limitation to the manual approach. In a few cases, it allows you to download single mail at a time, and with the professional Sysinfo Gmail backup tool, you can download entire Gmail inbox.