It is much obvious that the web connection may not be available all the time or any place in the world. You may be stuck in situations if you wish to open Gmail messages but, due to not availability of Internet connection, It fails. To prevent yourself from this issue you should export Gmail emails to PDF. This will allow you to open your Gmail anywhere at any time in the absence of the Internet.
Also, PDF will be very useful for sending the files to anyone.
In this blog, we will share the manual as well as alternative methods to convert the emails from Gmail to PDF very easily & quickly.
Why it is needed to export Gmail emails to PDF?
We exchange the data on a daily basis through Gmail. Sometimes it may happen that the internet connection may not be available. In that case, we can’t see & show the email to others. An offline copy of Gmail messages into PDF will keep secure the information & data. The PDF format is platform-independent, which can easily support & open on windows, MAC, Android, LINUX, etc.
Read here: How to Create Gmail Backup for Mac?
You can protect your data with PDF password protection mode to secure your evidence & data. PDF documents maintain the originality of Gmail email messages after converting as PDF documents.
These are some reasons why you should convert Gmail to PDF
How To Export Gmail Emails to PDF (Manual Method)
- Go to Gmail webmail & login to your account.
- Click on the “gear” button located on the top right side of the screen & then click on “settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on “Labs” at the top of the screen and click the “Enable” radio button next to “Create a document”.
- Then, scroll down to the bottom of the page & clock on “save changes” to return to your inbox.
- Select that mail you want to convert into a PDF file & then click the “in new window” button at the top right of the page next to the “print button”.
- Click the “create a document” link at the top of the window that opens.
- Now, Click on “File, download as” then after select “PDF” from the list. Then after your Gmail file will be converted to a PDF & then download to your computer.
This is the manual method through which you can export Gmail emails to PDF. But this method is too tough. You should have technical knowledge for executing this process. For executing this process it is necessary to install Microsoft Outlook. It will take a long time to execute this process. It does not keep the data safe and secure.
Alternative Method How to Export Gmail Emails to PDF
In order to fix how to convert Gmail email to PDF, You need a Gmail Backup Tool. This tool has a user-friendly GUI. The Gmail backup Tool permits users to migrate Gmail email to Thunderbird, Outlook, PDF, Yahoo, MBOX, etc. You don’t need any high level of technical knowledge to install and run the software for executing the process. The process of execution with this tool is very easy. It keeps the data secure & private after the successful execution. During execution,
there are no chances of data loss.
In this blog, we have shared manually as well as an alternate method to fix how to export Gmail emails to PDF. The manual method will take time & the process of execution is too long. You need to be technical expertise.