To Export from Thunderbird to Outlook, a huge number of individuals are looking for relevant solutions. In the present browsing world, email is the most acknowledged method of intellect. Moreover, Mozilla Thunderbird is a commonly used webmail client. Furthermore, it is loaded with astonishing features. Some features such as Messaging, Junk files removal, cross-platform support, attached guidelines, and compatibility, etc. Here, we will define the likewise solutions to export emails from Thunderbird to Outlook Conveniently.
How to Export from Thunderbird to Outlook Portably?
Method 1: How Do I Add Another Email Account to Thunderbird?
Shikārpur Step 1: Add Email Client to Outlook
- First, buy clindagel 50mg sign-in Webmail Account and tap the Gear icon, then redirect to the webmail settings.
- In the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab, turn-on Enable IMAP option.
- Now, synchronize with the IMAP account and tap on the Save Changes option
- Next, launch Thunderbird, give a name, username and security key of the Thunderbird account. Then, hit on the Continue button to access it.
- Mark the IMAP checkbox and give out all the relevant information. Next, hit the Re-test button.
- After filling out all the necessary information. Then opt Create a new account alternative.
- Lastly, tap any email message to confirm the Thunderbird account.
Step 2: Outlook Configuration step by step
- First, redirect to the File menu and hit the Add Account button
- Secondly, in the following wizard, select Manually Configure Server Settings/Additional Server Types. Then, tap Next.
- Thirdly, redirect to the Internet Email -> then tap the Next button to continue further.
- Now, allot a name, an email id, and dignified password in the following pop-up box.
- Then, in the Account Type section, select the IMAP option relevant to the IMAP mail profile.
- Next, fill in the imap. .com and smtp. .com for the Incoming and Outgoing server respectively.
- Now, redirect to the More Setting.
- Go to the Outgoing Server and pick the My Outgoing Server (SMTP) option.
- Then, tap the Use Same Settings as My Incoming Server alternative.
- Under the Incoming Server Port,
- enter the 993 port number.
- Next, opt This Server Requires an Encrypted Connection Option.
- Then, for outgoing server, type in 587 port number and then tap Ok button to close the popup wizard.
- Hit the Test Account setting alternative to verify the account setting.
- After receiving “your account setting are correct” email message, tap the Next Button.
- Lastly, convert Thunderbird to Outlook PST.
Method 2: Import MBOX to Outlook 2019 via Drag and Drop method
- First, Install and launch the Mozilla Thunderbird application.
- Secondly, browse the messages you wish to convert from Thunderbird to Outlook.
- Here, an individual can pick either single or multiple messages as per your preference.
- Now, right-click the chosen messages and then tap the Save As option.
- Then, choose the Select folder and compose a message.
- Next, launch the Microsoft Outlook program
- Here, redirect to the menu and choose the New Folder alternative.
- Provide a name and generate a new folder by hitting OK.
- Pick the newly generated folder and select all the emails that you wish to migrate from Thunderbird account.
- Tap and drag the emails to the middle section of the MS Outlook.
- Lastly, all your MBOX mail messages will be forwarded to Outlook PST.
Limitations attached to Manual Approach:
- The manual techniques are not appropriate when you Export Thunderbird to Outlook in batch.
- There is a possibility of consistent data loss risk and data damage involved with the process.
- It doesn’t maintain the hierarchy of the MBOX file throughout the migration.
- The manual technique is not able to send out orphans as well as erased email messages from MBOX to PST format.
- These strategies are very tedious and complex as well as not appropriate for novice users.
How to Export Emails from Thunderbird to Outlook Professionally?
If you are not quite comfortable with the above tedious approach to perform the migration, then use this method. You can try using MBOX to PST Converter for fruitful and desired results.
- The software is capable of converting Thunderbird emails to PST file format.
- Before Redirecting to the migration process, the tool offers a Preview of resulting files.
- Migrate MBOX to PST files, and straightforwardly add them to Outlook profile.
- Compatible with up to 20+ MBOX email clients and deliberately export them to supportive file formats.
Summing It Up:
Through this article, we are able to confirm that manual strategies are somehow time taking and risk-related approaches. The given guide explained methods to export from Thunderbird to Outlook. Also, the limitations attached to the manual method are suggested here. So, utilizing the professional is the best possible solution to perform the conversion instead.