Summary:- Once we talked about storing photos on the safest platform to access them when required, all people suggested the cloud storage platform named Google Photos. It is one of the most popular backup apps for photos, and one can easily access it on several platforms at a time. However, you can upload your device photos on Google and free-up space. Still, there is the possibility that your photos get deleted or removed from the Google Photos server. This article will describe the best ways to recover deleted photos from Google accounts using the 4-highly suggested manual methods and a professional Gmail Backup Tool to download multiple Google photos locally.
Google Photos are the home of your photos and videos, well-managed and easy to share. It allows users to store their unlimited files for free, as it provides 15 GB of free storage space to store data. In addition, the app enables you to add photos up to 16 megapixels and a 1080p HD limit. It is a highly encrypted platform for users to back up photos and videos and enjoy them from any device.
Why Need to Recover Lost Photos from Gmail?
There are plenty of reasons behind the need to recover deleted photos from Google accounts. Some of the main causes are:
- Case 1:- I have been a Google Mail user for the last 3-years, and I used Google Photos to store all my important images and videos, but unfortunately, once a day, my Google photos application gets crashed, and all data gets removed from the application automatically. Therefore, I am looking for a better solution to recover deleted photos with my Google Photos application.
- Case 2:- Hello, I am a photo editor working for a company and managing all their data. And as Google Photos is the most popular application to manage photos, I also kept all my data on it. However, this platform ensures that you can access your photos from anywhere. Still, once a day, my Google Application does not work perfectly, and after 2-hours when I open it, I see that none of my photos are present there. Hence, one of my friends suggested that I recover the lost photos. Now I am looking for a solution for How Can I retrieve deleted photos from Google.
Best 5 Methods to Recover Deleted Photos from Google Account
This part will guide you on the ways to recover deleted photos from Google Mail. Different solutions claim that they will help you to recover all your deleted photos and videos. But the fact is that, more or less, they will get access to your data and misuse them for their personal use. So, to help you in recovering the deleted data from Google Photos apps, we will provide highly-trusted and IT professionals with suggested solutions. Check the section to learn how to.
How to Recover Permanently Deleted Photos on a Computer?
Many methods claim that they will recover Google photos by using the computer, but none of them gets successful. The best solution to recover Google photos is by using the Trash folder. It is easy to perform and has no chances of data loss. Follow the steps to retrieve your google photos:
- Open your default browser and type photos.google.com on the search bar.
- A Google Photos window gets open on your screen.
- Click on the Menu option (the 3-horizontal lines at the top-left corner)
- Now, select the Trash option from the available options.
- In the opening trash window, you will find all your deleted photos. Now, opt for the Photos that you want to restore. Also, the color of the button gets changed. Here, you have options to select the single one or multiple.
- After performing the selection of the photos, click on the Restore option. Finally, all your Google
- Photos get recovered in the same folder from where they were removed earlier.
How to Recover Google Photos on an Android Phone?
Suppose you are an Android phone user, and your Google photos get deleted accidentally. Just the need to follow the steps to recover deleted photos using an android device:
- First of all, you need to open the Google Photos app on your android device.
- Go to the top left corner and click on the menu to open the trash folder.
- In the opening panel, you will have to select your deleted photos by clicking and holding them.
- Click on the Restore option to complete the procedure.
- Finally, the photos will be restored in the same folder from where they were deleted.
How to Recover Google Photos on iPhone?
If you are an iPhone user and suddenly all Google photos get removed from them. Well, no worries. We will discuss the working steps to restore Photos from google photos on iPhone with 100% data accuracy. For a better and more accurate result, follow the steps carefully:
- Firstly, open the Google photo app on your iPhone.
- Click on the Menu and choose Trash from the list.
- Select the photos you want to retrieve and click on the Restore button.
How to Recover Permanently Deleted Photos from Google Photos After 60 Days?
If someone deletes the photos from the Google Photos application, it will be easier for them to recover them. But once you permanently delete all your photos, all the items get removed from the trash folder. Hence, it is hard to recover the permanently deleted from Google Photos.
Alternate Solution to Overcome the Google Photos Deletion Issue
SysInfo Gmail Backup Tool is the best and most reliable solution to download all the Google Photos on a local drive, PC, or computer. The software allows users to save or backup all Google Account data like emails, contacts, calendars, Drives, and photos into a computer. On the other hand, you can also download the Google emails into 15+ file formats like PST, PDF CSV, MBOX, EML, etc.
Steps to Backup Google Photos On a Local Drive
- Start the Software as an administrator on your system.
- Enter the Gmail email address and third-party app password. Click Sign In.
- On the following wizard, go for the Photos option.
- Here, you will find the loading process of Google Photos started on your screen. Click Next.
- Click on the Path To Save button to select the destination path for the resultant folder.
- Now, click the Start Download button to save the Google photos locally.
These days recovering Deleted Photos from Google Accounts is the basic need of users as sometimes: due to mistakes or knowing Google Photos get deleted. Therefore, to help users recover deleted photos from Google Photos, we learned the step-step procedure of different manual and professional solutions.