Written By Shreyansh Gautam
Updated on June 10th, 2023
Lotus Notes and MS Outlook are the two most significant email clients used in organizations. Many users need to switch their email clients from Lotus Notes to Outlook. But it is not possible to access the NSF file directly in Outlook. In this situation, they want to convert NSF to PST to get an accurate solution. Here, we export Lotus Notes email to Outlook using the Sysinfo NSF to PST Converter. Before proceeding further, let us know first what NSF File and PST file formats are.
NSF File Format: The Notes Storage Facility (NSF) is a database file format used by the IBM Notes application. It manages the system to store various objects such as e-mails, appointments, documents, forms, and view tasks, etc.
PST File Format: The Outlook PST file is an Outlook data file used to collect items like messages, calendar events, etc., of your Exchange mailbox items and save them on your computer. These files are managed in modern Microsoft software like Microsoft Exchange Client, Windows Messaging, and Microsoft Outlook.
These are some of the reasons mentioned below that insist users move data from Lotus Notes to PST.
If you also need to shift from NSF to PST without missing a single file, use Sysinfo NSF to PST converter. It is fully featured software and easy to use for all types of users.
Let’s see next to some excellent features of this NSF to PST Converter Software :
To export NSF Email to Outlook, you have to download Sysinfo NSF to PST converter software and install it on your system. Note: Installation of Lotus notes is mandatory in your system to run this software.
1. Download and Install the SysInfo NSF to PST Converter.
2. Click on the Select Files/Select Folder to add NSF files.
3. The software scans your added NSF files and provides tree structure.
4. Check the folders and preview mail and their attachment. Click Next.
5. Select the PST file format from the left panel.
6. Check these features if required:
Date Filter: convert your NSF data into a specific date range.
Naming Convention: Choose the saving format of the new resultant folder.
7. To utilize advanced features of the tool, choose the Advanced Filtration option
Exclude All Folders: Mark here to exclude all Documents folders from the preferred Lotus Notes NSF.
Remove Duplicate Mail: It removes repeated items from the selected NSF file format.
8. Opt with these if you want:
Remove Encryption: Tick this box to remove encryption from the resultant MBOX files.
HTML Formatting: It enables users to save HTML-based NSF files in selected save options.
9. Press on the Select Path button to locate the destination for the output folder.
10. Click on the Convert button to start the conversion of NSF files into PST.
11. Wait till the process is completed. After finishing the conversion process, a popup will appear in front of you to click OK.
It will not be easy to operate the NSF to PST converter without understanding. After reading and understanding the entire blog, you must have understood how to download and run the Sysinfo NSF to PST converter tool. So, you can use this software to convert NSF files to Outlook without any hindrance. Also, users can read this blog to open NSF files in Gmail.
About The Author:
As a content writer, I specialize in Email Migration, Data Recovery, Email Backup, and File Management. I have been writing professionally for two years now. There is so much information available in this field that I am intrigued by the newer technologies and techniques.
© Copyrights 2014-2023 Recovery & Management is an Affiliate Partner of Sysinfo Tools Software Pvt. Ltd.